Sunday, August 12, 2012

Diverse

 Just busy wrapping up a campaign my Art Directer/ bitch and I did together for an NGO.
And i have to admit that it's turned out to be one of my favourites, simple and effective.
I was so unbelievably apathetic about it from the get-go but I did a 180 and then the idea's just flew.
I'm really proud of it. And big ups to the most skilled multi-media kid I know Nikki, damn she is one talented girly and helped us film our TV advert. Love her to bits actually.

Nikki and I are also doing a year long collaboration together and bringing out our own line of idiosyncratic plush toys (Whim dolls) I'm very excited and really enjoying doing it, can't wait to make our little creatures.

I really am lucky to be surrounded by truly diverse and talented individuals. I actually think i collect them, if i think about it... everyone close to me is brilliantly creative in their own way.

I'm feeling so blessed, inspired and intellectually stimulated by those close to me.



I love you guys, thank you for helping me find me again.


No comments:

Post a Comment