Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fail harder.

Brand challenge is literally a clusterfuck of emotions.
From inspirationfrustrationapathyangerjoyvictorydefeatenthusiasmblahblah
So much going on, just the way i like it.
This is the stuff I thrive on.
 Intense pressure, heightened emotions, make or break moments.


















Failing harder.
Ugly cries
Nervous dances
Forever trying
again and again.

I just don't give up, even when every fibre of my being screams at me to do so.

I guess it's because i'm just a very intense person.
A little too much of everything

but so what?


Rather that, than complacent and mediocre.
Rather dead and buried than alive and average.

































*Insert dramatic music here*

whaaaa' everrr

I'm not going to apologise for who I am (anymore).


Namaste, bitches.



(doubt everything but yourself)





No comments:

Post a Comment