Friday, August 3, 2012

Existing

The phrase dominating my existence at the moment is "because fuck you, that's why"


This isn't coming from a place of hate or rage, but more of reckless abandon.
I am so done with other people's posturing and feigned attempts at being hip,
mock arrogance and social climbing.

DOWN WITH CLICHE'D EXISTENCE


There are more things of importance in the universe than inadequacies and my
intense need to fix people.

I'm through with being some retarded martyr of emotionalism or dumbing myself down
and watering down my opinions.
For what? Because society says we should play nicely with other children.

I'm too much for most people and I'm perfectly content with that.
I'm always willing to grow and be proven wrong.
Problem is, I'm seldom proved wrong.
Please prove me wrong.


So I'm through with farce and bullshit and escapism


I'm just existing, in my own skin, in all of my self.

The parts I misplaced for a while

Running on 20% disappointment 10% pity 30% inspiration and 40% recklessness

Working out pretty great so far.

I'm just going to listen to Grimes all day everyday and pretend I'm japanese.













Why? Because fuck you, thats why.




No comments:

Post a Comment